- Wash the ducks clean and cut them into smaller pieces, then soak them in cold water. After the water is boiled, put the duck in for 15 minutes, rinse it and drain it, then set it aside.
- Peel the carrots and white radish, then wash them and cut them into smaller pieces. Soak the white radish into the boiling water for 10 minutes to remove the bitter taste, then put in the carrots and drain the water then set it aside.
- Soak the chestnut into hot water, then wash it and set it aside.
- Pour an adequate amount of oil into the stew pot, select the “Rice” function. Once the oil is hot, add in the ginger, cinnamon, star anise, green onion, and duck into the stew pot and lightly fry it.
- Put all the ingredients into the stew pot, and add in the water. Don’t add in too much water just enough to cover half of the ingredients. Close the lid, cancel the “Rice” function, and select the “Simmer” function to start cooking.
- After it is boiled, season it with salt for more flavour.
Health Benefits: Nourishes the stomach and strengthen the kidney.