- Peel the skin of the papaya and cut it into large pieces, put the ribs into cold water and then soak them in hot water for 5 minutes then rinse it and set it aside.
- After soaking the Lion’s Mane mushroom until it is soft, squeeze out the water from the mushroom, then soak it and squeeze it again around 3 to 4 times.
- After all the ingredients are washed and rinsed several times, drain it and set it aside.
- Put all the ingredients into the stew pot, pour in the water, close the lid, and then select the “Tendon” function.
- After the soup is ready, season it with a bit of salt for flavouring and it is ready to be served.
Health Benefit: Good for digestion and skin