Chinese Cabbage, Mushroom Stewed Chicken Feet
- 40 Grams – Dried Mushroom
- 8 Pieces – Chicken Feet
- ½ (Half) – Chinese Cabbage
- 1 Piece – Orange Peel
- 3 Pieces – Red Dates
- 85 Grams – Premium Ham
- 2 Piece – Ginger
- 1 ½ Tablespoon – Shaoxing Wine
- 2000ml – Filtered Water
- Wash the mushrooms and soak them in water for 3 hours, then rinse it and set it aside.
- Wash the chicken feet and soak them in hot water for 2 minute, then wash and drain; wash the chinese cabbage and cut into large pieces, then set it aside.
- Cook the tangerine peel until it is soft, wash the red dates.
- Put all the ingredients into the stew pot, pour in the hot water, close the lid, and then select the “Tendon” function.
- After the soup is done, season it with a bit of salt.
Health Benefit: Moisturising, Good for Bones, Muscles and Nerve.