Black Chicken Soup With Chinese Yam
- 1/4 (Quarter) – Silkie Chicken (Black Chicken)
- 150 Grams – Chinese Yam
- 1 Teaspoon – Goji Berry/Wolfberry
- 10 Grams – Sliced Ginger
- 2 Stalk – Scallion
- 800 Millimetres – Water
- 1/2 (Half) teaspoon – Salt
- 1/2 (Half) teaspoon – Chicken Seasoning Powder
- 1 Teaspoon – Shaoxing Wine
- Chop the Silkie Chicken (Black Chicken) into smaller pieces, blanch the chicken in hot water to remove musty taste, drain it and set it aside for next step.
- Peel the skin of the Chinese Yam and cut it into small pieces, blanch it into hot water then soak it in cold water, set it aside for the next step.
- Skewer the ginger and scallions with toothpicks, set it aside for next step.
- Put in all the prepared ingredient (except the Goji Berry) into the Heating Blender jar, close the lid of the jar, select the “Chinese Soup” option to cook.
- After it is boiled, add the Goji Berry in along with the seasoning together.